Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

This has to be one of, if not the most evil thing that I have ever seen posted here. You should seek psychiatric help.
Why is it evil? The people in our sink estates, the absolute dregs of society, have kids like it's going out of fashion and just produce new generations of benefit-sponging underclass. Why should we see this as their 'right'?????

Why is it evil? The people in our sink estates, the absolute dregs of society, have kids like it's going out of fashion and just produce new generations of benefit-sponging underclass. Why should we see this as their 'right'?????

Your moral compass is broken.

As to the part of your post that I bolded, that sounds like a line from "Mein Kampf" tweaked for 21st century Britain.

With rights come responsibilities.

Absolutely, but just because some people can't live up to their responsibilities, don't tar everyone with the same brush!

I've had it with this site for the meantime. Everytime I log on, there seems to be a benefits bashing thread.

Look at it another way. Why should you have the 'right' to have children, unless you are going to be able to pay for them yourself?

Millions of people who work claim benefits for children on top of their salaries. Are you going to sterilise them too? Or would you stop all child-related benefits and if so how much public support do you think you'd get for that idea?

Absolutely, but just because some people can't live up to their responsibilities, don't tar everyone with the same brush!

I've had it with this site for the meantime. Everytime I log on, there seems to be a benefits bashing thread.

Again, I don't think anyone is saying that people with disabilities should be stripped of their human rights.

However, there are many people in this world who decide to have children who they can't look after. Why should other people pay for them?

I'm not going to reel off my long list of problems, but let me explain something to you, even though I have the right not to.

Yes, I am writing on a computer. A laptop to be more precise. Currently I'm laid in bed, my legs won't allow me to stand up at the moment. I'm laid almost flat due to the pains in my hips and lower back. I'm waiting for my 16th operation, with another three after than already being planned.

Now maybe you can tell me, what work is out there that lets me work from my bed, and only takes about two hours a day?

... only takes two hours a day, and pays enough to survive on, ritchie!

what it is with this forum, the problem isnt with people who work and get tax credits nor with people who just cant work with genuine disabilities which means they cant do anything. It is the family with 6 kids whos parents are fit and able to work but dont because they get the free ride, honestly some people on this forum just make things up just to get into arguments its retarded

Archived