Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

what it is with this forum, the problem isnt with people who work and get tax credits nor with people who just cant work with genuine disabilities which means they cant do anything. It is the family with 6 kids whos parents are fit and able to work but dont because they get the free ride, honestly some people on this forum just make things up just to get into arguments its retarded

How true. It's become a generational thing

what it is with this forum, the problem isnt with people who work and get tax credits nor with people who just cant work with genuine disabilities which means they cant do anything. It is the family with 6 kids whos parents are fit and able to work but dont because they get the free ride, honestly some people on this forum just make things up just to get into arguments its retarded

For many on the Forum, sadly, anyone unable to work is automatically lumped in with the so-called feckless and scroungers.

With rights come responsibilities.
Exactly.

A 'free country' we have indeed, but that should not mean free do do as you wish without any social responsibility or consideration for the system that is paying to support you, or the taxpayers that are working to fund that system.

Some people really do seem to believe that people who choose not to work should be free to sponge rather than work. They even defend the rights of others to leech from the system - those are the people whose moral compass is broken.

I think that's called moving the goalposts. One poster said that the post was about people who can't pay for their own children but that would include millions of people who claim child benefit and child tax credit. Now you say this post isn't about them but it is actually. When did the stipulation about having six kids come into play unless it was when you just mentioned it?

Your problem, CB, along with all the others in support of sterilising people, is that you'll never be happy in life. The fact that you want to use such forms of punishment says that you're full of anger and want to take it out on others. You're very sad and the fact that your ideas will never come to fruition means you'll always be sad.

Another angle on this argument.

Why are the waster, workshy, wife beaters etc.... often so fertile? why is it they can get numerous women prgnant with little effort.

Contrast that with men who with their wife are having fertility treatment......the man is often hard working, kind, gentle, respects his wife and would make a fantastic father to a child.

Why is it often the waster that has a high sperm count, and the nice gentleman who often has a low sperm count.

:huh::huh::huh:

I'm sure god did not think this one through when creating the human race

I think that's called moving the goalposts. One poster said that the post was about people who can't pay for their own children but that would include millions of people who claim child benefit and child tax credit. Now you say this post isn't about them but it is actually. When did the stipulation about having six kids come into play unless it was when you just mentioned it?

Your problem, CB, along with all the others in support of sterilising people, is that you'll never be happy in life. The fact that you want to use such forms of punishment says that you're full of anger and want to take it out on others. You're very sad and the fact that your ideas will never come to fruition means you'll always be sad.

i am happy mate you dont know me you seem to think you do but thats another problem with some people on this forum and i have and will continue to claim benefits when i need to, i just dont want to pay for someone else's kids who cant be arsed to work, its not much to ask is it

Another angle on this argument.

Why are the waster, workshy, wife beaters etc.... often so fertile? why is it they can get numerous women prgnant with little effort.

Contrast that with men who with their wife are having fertility treatment......the man is often hard working, kind, gentle, respects his wife and would make a fantastic father to a child.

Why is it often the waster that has a high sperm count, and the nice gentleman who often has a low sperm count.

There are also plenty of hard working, kind, gentle and respectable men who can and do father loads of children. As well as there are plenty of wasters who are unable to have kids.

:/

I am currently classed as unemployed, I'm 35 now, and it's my "5 year plan" to get hitched and have at at least one child before I'm 40, probably won't happen like, but it's good to have dreams eh? :D

Who will support this child if it ever comes? Simple, me! And of course his or her Mum.

Forced sterilisation or voluntary? I wonder what percentage of those on benefits make up this nebulous group you have called the down and outers?

It is not realistic to assume eugenics would rid the world of the feckless. I imagine that some of the most succesful people on earth have idle offspring.

Archived