Suicide Bomber in Somalia: I do not understand why people do this

The suicide bomber would have believed it would be seen as a very brave and committed act for his god and would gain him privileges in the higher place . I am not saying I agree because I don't I am explaining what I believe is gained from such an act . His family will be treat very well too because of his bravery ....or so I am lead to believe :huh:

The suicide bomber would have believed it would be seen as a very brave and committed act for his god and would gain him privileges in the higher place . I am not saying I agree because I don't I am explaining what I believe is gained from such an act . His family will be treat very well too because of his bravery ....or so I am lead to believe :huh:

If only they could realise that there is no higher place, they are merely committing mass murder, and are despised by those of us with eyes to see them.

What truly vile people they are. Their names will be in damnation forever.

Archived