Suicide Bomber in Somalia: I do not understand why people do this

It is abosolutley sickening.

Even our hospitals could not cope with this, how they are managing there is difficult to envisage.

Young intelligent people hoping to progress, blown to peices and made cripples in the name of a medeaval warlord, for gods sake grow up wont you.

They bombed an educational establishment as people were taking exams, a pattern shared by other Islamic terrorists in bombing schools, school busses etc killing students. Prevent people from education and the religion of peace keeps it's influence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15166107

Can any one on here explain what these people hope to gain by this kind of thing?

Surely it does not do them any favours.

I would think dialogue is the best fashion, as this is meanigless.

I believe that when they commit the act, they will go to heavon and be greated by 72 virgins, all gagging for a suicide bomber.

NOw leaving aside the fact that most teenage girls fantasise about JLS, a male x=factor contestant, mark owen or a footballer with nice legs, perhaps the argument about being greeted by 72 virgins may be slightly false.

Here we see it......

Girl 1........ "ooh look at that footballer, nice legs"

Girls 2 ....."Ooh look at that suicide bomber, nice suicide vest, very sexy"

Now it simply is not feasable, also what happens to the virgins once they have been sexed up? do they vanish?

What about the mothers, or fathers of these teenage girls? the mother saying "now I want you to meet a nice young man", I cannot imagin a girls mother saying "now I want you to meet a suicide bomber, I want you to be one of the 72 virgins"

ALso, the virgins, who goes first? if you were a virgin and you were the 68th in line to have sex with the bomber, would you as a young girl want to have sex knowing that the man you are about to have sex with has had sex with 67 different partners?

Its all not feasable in my eyes.

I believe that when they commit the act, they will go to heavon and be greated by 72 virgins, all gagging for a suicide bomber.

NOw leaving aside the fact that most teenage girls fantasise about JLS, a male x=factor contestant, mark owen or a footballer with nice legs, perhaps the argument about being greeted by 72 virgins may be slightly false.

Here we see it......

Now it simply is not feasable, also what happens to the virgins once they have been sexed up? do they vanish?

What about the mothers, or fathers of these teenage girls? the mother saying "now I want you to meet a nice young man", I cannot imagin a girls mother saying "now I want you to meet a suicide bomber, I want you to be one of the 72 virgins"

ALso, the virgins, who goes first? if you were a virgin and you were the 68th in line to have sex with the bomber, would you as a young girl want to have sex knowing that the man you are about to have sex with has had sex with 67 different partners?

Have you finished? :loopy:

Here we see it......

brilliance in abundance :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Here we see it......

This is the weirdest thing. I work in the film and video industry and happen to know an adult entertainment director who is looking for a script writer. Would you like to get in touch with them? Are you on LinkedIn?

Archived