Suicide Bomber in Somalia: I do not understand why people do this

The suicide bomber would have believed it would be seen as a very brave and committed act for his god and would gain him privileges in the higher place . I am not saying I agree because I don't I am explaining what I believe is gained from such an act . His family will be treat very well too because of his bravery ....or so I am lead to believe :huh:

Sick, backward nutter supported by sick, backward nutters!!

Mass civilians killed = the hallmarks of the murderous and cowardly MOSSAD and CIA (plus other 'intelligence' agencies).

They did the same thing in Iraq, planting bombs in market places and civilian neighbourhoods, then blaming different sects and communities for the monstrous act.

:hihi:

Yep, it was mossad.

:hihi:

Mass civilians killed = the hallmarks of the murderous and cowardly MOSSAD and CIA (plus other 'intelligence' agencies).

They did the same thing in Iraq, planting bombs in market places and civilian neighbourhoods, then blaming different sects and communities for the monstrous act.

Islam 1. 0. 1.

Blame the

Jews. .2% of the worlds population.

:roll:

Thank you for letting us know how we should value your input in future.

Islam 1. 0. 1.

Blame the

Jews. .2% of the worlds population.

:roll:

They remind me of little kids.

If they hear somthing they dont like they scream!

If you dont agree with them they scream!

If you dont give into them right away they scream!

If they do anything wrong they scream and blame someone smaller (the jews).

Like i say, little kids.

They remind me of little kids.

If they hear somthing they dont like they scream!

If you dont agree with them they scream!

If you dont give into them right away they scream!

If they do anything wrong they scream and blame someone smaller (the jews).

Like i say, little kids.

How very true.

What utter rubbish.

Thank you for letting us know how we should value your input in future.

You keep on burying your heads in the sand. Truth too unbearable for you ?

The truth is Islamic nations want to kill every Jew on earth.

The truth is every Muslim is taught to hate Jews from day one.

The truth is the moment Islamic nations and individual Muslims can wipe out Jews and the Jewish faith they will.

The truth is they have tried and failed via direct force and are now trying via the pathetic appeasing UN.

I believe that when they commit the act, they will go to heavon and be greated by 72 virgins, all gagging for a suicide bomber.

NOw leaving aside the fact that most teenage girls fantasise about JLS, a male x=factor contestant, mark owen or a footballer with nice legs, perhaps the argument about being greeted by 72 virgins may be slightly false.

But the OP is on about bombers in Somalia. Even I don't know who Mark Owen is. :roll:

So you really are accusing the CIA and ha Mossad of carrying out this bombing?

Without some evidence anyone who regarded you as in anyway a reasonable poster will look at you with utter contempt do i do hope for your sake the evidence you are about to provide is spectacular.

Archived