Suicide Bomber in Somalia: I do not understand why people do this

The truth is Islamic nations want to kill every Jew on earth.

The truth is every Muslim is taught to hate Jews from day one.

The truth is the moment Islamic nations and individual Muslims can wipe out Jews and the Jewish faith they will.

The truth is they have tried and failed via direct force and are now trying via the pathetic appeasing UN.

Have a lie down.

I totally agree. Thats why Islam is a very dangerous religion (sorry, ideology).

We MUST start making a stand against it.

Not at all. Islam is no more the cause of suicide bombing than Christianity is the cause of rape.

Not at all. Islam is no more the cause of suicide bombing than Christianity is the cause of rape.

You think so?

Then I guess you could link to a Christian preacher who uses Christianity to justify rape?

Or you could link to a video confession of a rapist where he explicitly says he's raping because of his religion?

Because you can do both of those things with Islam and suicide bombing. It's clearly not the sole cause but you'd be a fool to argue it isn't a significant contributory factor.

You think so?

Then I guess you could link to a Christian preacher who uses Christianity to justify rape?

Or you could link to a video confession of a rapist where he explicitly says he's raping because of his religion?

Because you can do both of those things with Islam and suicide bombing. It's clearly not the sole cause but you'd be a fool to argue it isn't a significant contributory factor.

The suicide bomber says he's targeting enemy soldiers (via his explosive belt etc...).

NATO says it's targeting enemy soldiers (via F16s and drone attacks).

Is there any difference between the two ?

Archived