Suicide Bomber in Somalia: I do not understand why people do this

But that's the whole point of Halibuts statement...truth!

no... the point of halibut's post which I quoted was very clear. He said it in plain English concisely in one sentence:

"Islam is no more the cause of suicide bombing than Christianity is the cause of rape."

I pointed out several reasons why it is entirely reasonable to suggest that Islam is significantly more of a cause of suicide bombing than Christianity is of rape. This has not been challenged, either by you or he.

For sure Christianity has nothing to do with rape. Islam however has everything to do with mass murdering suicide bombers.

Well no not entirely, it's clearly a significant factor but its not everything. Wars, occupation and nationalism are also significant factors.

In which case why does organised Christianity systematically cover up the rape of children by priests?

In a despicable attempt to protect the image of the church, they don't try to justify it with their religion, like Islamist extremists do, they just try to hide it.

Archived