Does anyone know where I can hire Tajines from?

Hi I'm holding a Moroccan themed charity night on behalf of the AHS Foundation and we require around 70 Tajines and just wondered if anyone knew where we could hire them from instead of having to buy them as they will only be required for this particular evening?

The only place I can find that hire out tagines is Options Catering Equipment, but that's based in London, so could end up very costly.

I wonder if you approached local businesses, and explained it was for charity, they might loan you theirs, with a deposit?

Have you already booked catering? You might have more luck, trying to source a local company to come and cater and bring tagines of their own.

Where is your event? I think Baldwins Omega might have offered Moroccan evenings in the past, with tagines on offer.

Another thought is to try the Sheffield College.

I've seen them for sale in Debenhams, but 70 is going to be a lot! I wonder if you asked forummers, to lend you theirs for an evening for charity, if you might get a few responses?

Sorry, I can't be of any more help, and I'm afraid I don't have one to lend you.

Archived