Looking for carol barber

• 2 months later...
i think her name is carol otter or carol wilson

I attended Carol's wedding when She Wed Dave Otter- in Sheffield Cathedral . but that was 40 years ago. Dave drove a Mk.2 Zodiac at the time. ( blokes remember cars :)

She had two younger Sisters . Jaqueline & Michelle - Barber .and an older sister who's name I can't remember.

Jacky, who was a schoolfriend and sometimes afterwards , may still live at Handsworth / Darnall ?

Sorry I am unable to help futher.

Hi glynn west - according to public records a Carol A. Barber was born in Sheffield in 1953, and evidently had younger sisters Jacqueline and Michelle L.D. Barber, and an older sister Susan L. Barber. Carol married David J. Otter in Sheffield in Apr-Jun 1972. On the 2004-06 electoral rolls there was a Carol A. Otter at an Arbourthorne address, which she shared with a Ronald Wilson. PM me if you'd like the address..:)

Hi glynn west - according to public records a Carol A. Barber was born in Sheffield in 1953, and evidently had younger sisters Jacqueline and Michelle L.D. Barber, and an older sister Susan L. Barber. Carol married David J. Otter in Sheffield in Apr-Jun 1972. On the 2004-06 electoral rolls there was a Carol A. Otter at an Arbourthorne address, which she shared with a Ronald Wilson. PM me if you'd like the address..:)

cheers mate but have found her

Archived