Bob crow negotiates a great deal for his union members,

Certainly is a good deal for the drivers. Not such a good deal for London commuters and tax payers.

So tell me why tube driving is worth more pennies then than say being a fireman?

The fact that they can and will bring the capital to a halt and hold their employers to ransom.

Unfortunately the battle is coming despite the government's attempts to stigmatise the unions

Unfortunatly?

I thought you were on the wealth creators side.

We need to go at them this time, all together and give them a hiding.

We deserve a decent wage. All of us. Not just the Bankers.

Unfortunatly?

I thought you were on the wealth creators side.

We need to go at them this time, all together and give them a hiding.

We deserve a decent wage. All of us. Not just the Bankers.

By paying the underground workers a decent salary, are they trying the old divide and conquer technique, they have saved the honour of the country by not letting the tube workers disrupt the Olympics....

By paying the underground workers a decent salary, are they trying the old divide and conquer technique, they have saved the honour of the country by not letting the tube workers disrupt the Olympics....

Ah yes the Olympics, you conceed it highly likely then they would have blackmailed their employers in the run up to the games with threats of strikes?

If £50k is the 'decent' wage, what was they on before, and would you have described it as 'indecent'?

Ah yes the Olympics, you conceed it highly likely then they would have blackmailed their employers in the run up to the games with threats of strikes?

If £50k is the 'decent' wage, what was they on before, and would you have described it as 'indecent'?

What wage are you on scuba?

Come join with us, and make your wage up man.

We are all working men after all

Archived