Does this make you very angry?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

We nearly threw up when we saw x-mas cards on sale in June in Regenta Street/london.

then in july, a bid tv station was selling xmas goods.

today, a woman client said to us "btw, happy christmas if i don't see you before then.!!

Very sad indeed

:(

Does Christmas things 12 weeks before the event make you a bit angry???????????????????????????????????????

It's no worse than people using a million* question marks where one would have done, to be honest.

* slight exaggeration for effect. :hihi:

What do you mean ??????????????????????

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

We nearly threw up when we saw x-mas cards on sale in June in Regenta Street/london.

then in july, a bid tv station was selling xmas goods.

today, a woman client said to us "btw, happy christmas if i don't see you before then.!!

Very sad indeed

:(

Does Christmas things 12 weeks before the event make you a bit angry???????????????????????????????????????

Yes, it makes me angry,as I dont like Christmas anyway!:rant:

Why would it make anyone angry?

It is a celebration of the birth of our Little Lord Jesus, Son of God and Saviour of Mankind. An occasion where families come together in harmony, Fatha gets razzed up on Port wine and blows up the Christmas pudding by drowning it in Brandy and setting it alight.

Not to forget another shouting match with uncle Eddie.

What's not to like?

Archived