Does this make you very angry?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

We nearly threw up when we saw x-mas cards on sale in June in Regenta Street/london.

then in july, a bid tv station was selling xmas goods.

today, a woman client said to us "btw, happy christmas if i don't see you before then.!!

Very sad indeed

:(

Does Christmas things 12 weeks before the event make you a bit angry???????????????????????????????????????

No. Cheer up you miserable git. There's enough misery on here without you adding to it.

Oh, and you should be happy that someone has made the effort to think about you over crimbo.

Yes, it makes me angry,as I dont like Christmas anyway!:rant:

Hi

thanks for that.

When we were young men, we looked forward to Christams as it mean a new games station and new tv, motor bike, go kart/etc/etc, but now its just 2/3 weeks off and excess food and drink. At times having to put up with people one seriously dislike

X-mas is very sad these days as its all "Johnny must hav theis....as its Chrismas!!!" Its usually thsoe that ill afford presents buy the most presents

Hi

thanks for that.

When we were young men, we looked forward to Christams as it mean a new games station and new tv, motor bike, go kart/etc/etc, but now its just 2/3 weeks off and excess food and drink. At times having to put up with people one seriously dislike

X-mas is very sad these days as its all "Johnny must hav theis....as its Chrismas!!!" Its usually thsoe that ill afford presents buy the most presents

So it's OK for you to get nice presents but not Johnny?

Mind, you haven't been the same since biting into a mince pie that had a sixpence baked into it and chipping a tooth. Little bugger, din't shurrup roorin" till day after Boxing Day and then kicked dentist in't shin while he was trying to give yer injection.

Tha gerrin' nowt off me this year.

So it's OK for you to get nice presents but not Johnny?

Tha gerrin' nowt off me this year.

Hi freiend

Ready carefully what we have clearly stated. The present we got were indeed bought for with money in hand and our parents ensured they paid their bills/mortgae first, then saved and then came the presents, fact.

The ref to "johnny," usually, not pay the rent, credit card bills but loads of silly presents, fact

xxx

oh please to early for a christmas topic.dont remiind me of all that pressure.

future threads about xmas put in the subject title please so i can just ignore them.

Hi

even we were shook up when we revisited out thread.

As we said, we look forward to the 2/3weeks away from HQ and time with our family. But we hate the artifical good wishes thing and having to be nice to lillte fools that put one down all of the time

Hi

even we were shook up when we revisited out thread.

As we said, we look forward to the 2/3weeks away from HQ and time with our family. But we hate the artifical good wishes thing and having to be nice to lillte fools that put one down all of the time

That's no way to talk about your children! Mind you, I can understand them wanting to behave that way towards you.

oh please to early for a christmas topic.dont remiind me of all that pressure.

future threads about xmas put in the subject title please so i can just ignore them.

Pressure? What pressure, we just ignore the whole pointless thing. :)

Archived