Does this make you very angry?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

We nearly threw up when we saw x-mas cards on sale in June in Regenta Street/london.

then in july, a bid tv station was selling xmas goods.

today, a woman client said to us "btw, happy christmas if i don't see you before then.!!

Very sad indeed

:(

Does Christmas things 12 weeks before the event make you a bit angry???????????????????????????????????????

Christmas Day falls on a Sunday this year, FACT! You suck! FACT!

YOU make me angry! FACT!

I love Christmas but don't really feel the excitement until December, I have noticed Xmas goods in the shops lately, it doesn't make me angry I just ignore it

Let me know if you want my Xmas list I can pm it to you

Hi

What made us angry was the pserson say H/Cheristmas to us this early.

Re christmas items in shops early, just kills off the meaning of xmas. Importantly, we can see those that can ill afford presents, not pay their dues, stock up with games stations, bikes, mobiles, etc, etc

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

We nearly threw up when we saw x-mas cards on sale in June in Regenta Street/london.

then in july, a bid tv station was selling xmas goods.

today, a woman client said to us "btw, happy christmas if i don't see you before then.!!

Very sad indeed

Does Christmas things 12 weeks before the event make you a bit angry???????????????????????????????????????

I think it is ridiculous, but no, it doesn't make me angry. If I saw it as a representation of the widespread mindless embracing of a vaccous and unsustainable consumer lifestyle, it might annoy me, but I see so many representations of that every day anyway, that I must have become immune, otherwise I would be walking round in a constant state of righteous anger!

Archived