Would a week on the street make you a better person?

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would a week on the street make you a better person?

Sleeping rough, making your own entertainment, avoiding danger or maybe looking for it, finding cash from who you can, and food from where you can.

Would it round off a few of your rough edges?

Hi

Not at all, fact!!

We may not have been poor because our parents worked hard, spent wisely, got their prrioties right and taught us to be honest, hard working and sincere and never to take on credit unless it was a mortgage.

One does not have to live on the street to know how hard life could be.

We have been blessed with social awareness and that's what counts, fact!!! People at work say that we are "soically adept," and we can not disagree.

I don't think it would help me much. I could identify street living drug uses so I could start a businesses taking money from the pathetic and sexually exploit as many of them as I could with a prostitution ring so they could afford the drugs.

I could make a fortune.

Hi

Not at all, fact!!

We may not have been poor because our parents worked hard, spent wisely, got their prrioties right and taught us to be honest, hard working and sincere and never to take on credit unless it was a mortgage.

We have been blessed with social awareness and that's what counts, fact!!! People at work say that we are "soically adept," and we can not disagree.

who is we? the borg?

or are you a person with a split personality disorder ?

Sleeping rough, making your own entertainment, avoiding danger or maybe looking for it, finding cash from who you can, and food from where you can.

Would it round off a few of your rough edges?

Yes, just as a year on the roads as a motor cycle rider would make you a better driver.

Hi

Not at all, fact!!

But you voted yes in the poll. Fact!

Wierdo.

But you voted yes in the poll. Fact!

Weirdo.

Sometimes one word says it all.

I think there's a difference between playing living rough and living rough for the unfortunate multitude of reasons some folk find themselves in.

On the other hand some prefer the life and to a degree I can empathize. Silly I know but access to a shower at will is very important to me..:hihi:

Archived