Constipation, Any Solutions??

Hi

People that have never suffered from this see it as a joke.

We are aware re excercise, which we don't have time for.

We know about food, but hate grrens, and fruits other than dark grapes and bannana

we take about 20 tablets a week but still not that great.

What is your tip.

Serious commetns only please.

Read Halibuts posts that'll make you go.

That's not preaching, would love to see one of your sermons then:hihi::love:

Fair enough. But I think it's important that the OP gets the truth so he can make his own decision. And it IS the truth. If he decides to ignore it, that's his choice. Sometimes people just tell you it's OK, and that unhealthy lifestyles are normal (usually when they're unhealthy too and don't want to feel bad themselves) but that's not going to help anyone actually feel better.

I'd say this would be more representative of what an average person eats per day:

Breakfast: cereal, orange juice, tea

Lunch: chicken salad sandwich, bag of crisps, apple

Snack: 2 biscuits / banana

Dinner: pasta and tomato sauce with bacon and vegetables.

(this is probably about 2500 calories- what you need for the day with a normal level of exercise, i.e. 30 minutes of increased heart-rate - e.g quick walking, cycling, swimming, etc. If you do less exercise, you should eat less)

This is an even healthier alternative which would make you feel amazing:

breakfast: porridge made with water, sweetened with honey, with mixed berries, tomato juice, tea

lunch: salad with avocado, seeds, nuts, tomato, peppers, onion, and spinach, dressed in olive oil, herbal tea

snack: dried fruit / fruit smoothie

dinner: vegetable wraps filled with meat substitute, and lots of veggies including broccoli cooked in a tomato sauce with some cheese

That would be around the same number of calories, but you'd feel full of energy and not sluggish and full. If you did 30 minutes of brisk walking as well, laid off the beer a bit, drank 6 glasses of water a day, and stretched your body every morning, within a week you'd feel like a new person. Give it a try.

That would be around the same number of calories, but you'd feel full of energy and not sluggish and full. If you did 30 minutes of brisk walking as well, laid off the beer a bit, drank 6 glasses of water a day, and stretched your body every morning, within a week you'd feel like a new person. Give it a try.

I often feel like a new person but her indoors won't go.

I often feel like a new person but her indoors won't go.

Well that doesn't mean you can't. When she sees how much energy you've got and how good you look and feel, she'll probably want to get in on the action too! Tell her that you're worried about your health and want to take responsibility for it.

Maybe it's something that you can do together- it doesn't have to be tough. Maybe country walks in the peaks on Saturdays or ball room dancing lessons? I'm sure she'll enjoy you cooking for her, too : )

Archived