Constipation, Any Solutions??

lactulose might work for you. but then you might be passing wind all day,and people would avoid you ---- you wouldnt want that would you.

They wouldn't but the rest of their acquaintances would- in the words of Peter Noone, they're a must to avoid:hihi::hihi::love:

Hi

Thanks to all that are being genuinely helpful here - sadly we have tried every remedy posted here so far.

Even when we went on hols in India, we never got the dreaded Dehil belly. We did the Golden Triangle tour as well and eat from a stall, but still nothing regular

Reading a lot of the replies to this and other posts of yours I feel that many of the forum members would like you to go on a tour of the Bermuda Triangle and disappear.

Hi

nothing worked, fact

Going out to pick up a new handbag for an impending and important wedding and bite to eat

Must dash

My bold.

Don't. You might quite simply just burst at the ceremony, you being full of **** and all. That's not going to go down well at someone's wedding is it. Unless Princess Anne is getting hitched again. In which case, eat a huge bowl of porridge before you go as well.

Hi

nothing worked, fact

Going out to pick up a new handbag for an impending and important wedding and bite to eat

Must dash

What was your diet for yesterday? Please list it. Including drinks.

I'm wondering if you eat too much processed food. Too much cooked food. Not enough fresh. Not a varied diet perhaps.

What is your favourite meal? And how often do you have it?

And are you tense or stressed? You seem to worry about a lot of different things?

What was your diet for yesterday? Please list it. Including drinks.

I'm wondering if you eat too much processed food. Too much cooked food. Not enough fresh. Not a varied diet perhaps.

What is your favourite meal? And how often do you have it?

And are you tense or stressed? You seem to worry about a lot of different things?

Hi sir

The weather is a bit dull. looks like may have rained last night, but sun trying to come out, fact

We digress :(

To best of our mem, as we had one to many Chivas last night, here it goes.

Sat Morning: Bottle of strabbery Benocl, hald pint of puka cranbbery juice, then one oatabix no added sugar with minimal skimmed milk.

then a shower, another Benocl, cup of tea with one sugar, went out for an hour.

Back home, 4 thick susages, straky bacon, 3 fried eggs, heniz beans, three slices of bread, three teas, then out, had a coke, had an ice cream, another coke, back home, steak and kidney pie and chips with gravy and 2 teas. out and back sandwiches in roast beef and maionesse and tea, out, cup of tea and 7 lemon puffs, back, 3 cans of Pils, rela mcoy crisps, half a bottle of Chivas and chips, chip shop style fish fingers, roast beef, yorkshir puds, loads of grave, and we are adived we also had a cupof tea and 2 cream cakes and then bed about midnight

thanks

:)

you seem to have been living it up a bit LDville.think your going to be paying for it though.you'll probably end up sitting on the loo all night now straining.

still i do sympathise its the waterworks thats my problem but we won't go into that.

then theres the other problem that touch of dyslexia you have....i know what thats like.

but some folks find it so amusing don't they.can't think why.

still you always manage to bounce back .good for you.

Hi sir

The weather is a bit dull. looks like may have rained last night, but sun trying to come out, fact

We digress :(

To best of our mem, as we had one to many Chivas last night, here it goes.

Sat Morning: Bottle of strabbery Benocl, hald pint of puka cranbbery juice, then one oatabix no added sugar with minimal skimmed milk.

then a shower, another Benocl, cup of tea with one sugar, went out for an hour.

Back home, 4 thick susages, straky bacon, 3 fried eggs, heniz beans, three slices of bread, three teas, then out, had a coke, had an ice cream, another coke, back home, steak and kidney pie and chips with gravy and 2 teas. out and back sandwiches in roast beef and maionesse and tea, out, cup of tea and 7 lemon puffs, back, 3 cans of Pils, rela mcoy crisps, half a bottle of Chivas and chips, chip shop style fish fingers, roast beef, yorkshir puds, loads of grave, and we are adived we also had a cupof tea and 2 cream cakes and then bed about midnight

thanks

LD, I think your body is giving you a message that it isn't happy. You're filling it with rubbish, fatty, salty food.

Archived