What's the biggest thing that you've killed?

I know I killed around 7 or 8 NVA in Vietnam but I'd gladly bring them back to life if I could have seen you in the gunsiight instead mudderfugger

So the biggest thing you've killed is 7 or 8 Vietnamese women or children, or do you prefer the term 'Gooks'. Nice work fella. :rolleyes:;)

So the biggest thing you've killed is 7 or 8 Vietnamese women or children, or do you prefer the term 'Gooks'. Nice work fella. :rolleyes:;)

Bu**er off, powder your face and think up some more French words to use instead of English.

You've had your ration from me for the day troll

Bu**er off, powder your face and think up some more French words to use instead of English.

You've had your ration from me for the day troll

'Powder your face' this term clearly is some sort of old time insult probably picked up in South East Asia while you were discovering that ladies can be boys. :hihi:

When i used to live in Paris back in 1997 i once dropped a brick from the top of a bridge and hit a limo accidentally on purpose and killed a pretty blonde lass.

Boy did i run fast that night, i was gone like a candle in the wind.:o

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

OT: Biggest thing I've killed is a cat.

Going back a few years but i was trained to live off the land and i could do so for weeks ata time but it's never sat well with me killing animals for training purposes.

i'm no vegge but i'd rather pick a few wild mushrooms herbs and wild veg than kill an animal but if it came to it i guess i would.

Archived