What's the biggest thing that you've killed?

What do you achieve by deliberately twisting what he said and introducing an accusation that they were women and children?

How do you know he didn't and if you'd take your head from up your ass you'll see that he is the only person on this thread recounting the biggest thing he has killed are humans and that he would like to add me to the list.

He's a gung-ho moron who deserves derision.

How do you know he didn't
More importantly, how would you know he did - or are you happy to add whatever you want to his story just so you can be rude to him some more?

and if you'd take your head from up your ass you'll see that he is the only person on this thread recounting the biggest thing he has killed are humans .
You're wrong, he isn't. Perhaps yours is the head that needs to be removed here ;)

and that he would like to add me to the list..
One can hardly blame him.

Well, there are many types of moron. Some are the type that are too keen to be rude to others on the internet - a little gung-ho as they do their keyboard warrior thing, perhaps less so face to face.

I know I killed around 7 or 8 NVA in Vietnam but I'd gladly bring them back to life if I could have seen you in the gunsiight instead mudderfugger

I've never killed anyone but the some of the people I' used to work with in defence have.

I just find it quite intresting how you can actually train someone who's quite normal to go out and kill another human being and then bring them back to socitey and say to them "live a normal life".

my work mate did lot of killing in veitnam for the oz army.(they were attached to the oz sas,who used to set up the ambush's for them, then they'd go in and do the killing)

he said the training he had was very tough and argressive 6 or 7 weeks of more less breaking is spirit then just when he thought he coud'nt take anymore they changed tack and started to build is spirt back up:D only their way .

btw they only struck the nva once and that was the first time they thought they were going to die ,"they fought back and they knew how to fight ".[/b]

mainly it was veitcong they struck always in twos with their guns over slung over their shoulders he said they never had a chance.

he reckoned the only time he ever felt any kind of remorse was when he searched the body of one of the vc they'd just shot and found photos of is wife and two kids

A Pheasant that flew into the windscreen of the car (I wasn't driving and I wasn't the person that picked it up and put it in the boot, but I was the one that cooked it later)

As for me, it was a Praying Mantis that flew found its way into the bungalow, flew into the ceiling fan when I tried to swat it outside, dive-bombed me and attached itself to the back of the house-coat I was wearing.......when it fell off, I killed it.

I know now that they are harmless but it just looked so big and evil and I was very pregnant at the time.........

More importantly, how would you know he did - or are you happy to add whatever you want to his story just so you can be rude to him some more?

You're wrong, he isn't. Perhaps yours is the head that needs to be removed here ;)

Well, there are many types of moron. Some are the type that are too keen to be rude to others on the internet - a little gung-ho as they do their keyboard warrior thing, perhaps less so face to face.

It's better to ignore the cretin. He has succeeded so far in getting a couple of other threads closed.

He has a destructive personality and is incapable of posting any comment without adding a personal insult along with it. Definitely the type that brings out the worst in anybody

You ride Harley don't you. :hihi:

How do you know he didn't and if you'd take your head from up your ass you'll see that he is the only person on this thread recounting the biggest thing he has killed are humans and that he would like to add me to the list.

It's better to ignore the cretin. He has succeeded so far in getting a couple of other threads closed.

He has a destructive personality and is incapable of posting any comment without adding a personal insult along with it. Definitely the type that brings out the worst in anybody

Seems you're right Harleyman.

Say's Rambo. :hihi:

Archived