What's the biggest thing that you've killed?

Wireless ridge

Can you tell me how you managed to Bayonet the poor bugger to death when the British Bayonet charge was stopped in its tracks by Heavy Artillery and Mortar fire from the Argies?

Most of the dead were killed by air-burst weapon systems and a handful were shot.

[This is a genuine question, I'm not trying to catch you out.]

For the sale of good manners can we avoid this line of questioning towards Dogs of war?

If you don't believe him that's your call, but even though this is an anonymous forum let's have let's some respect for people who do that job shall we?

let's some respect for people who do that job shall we?

I was asking him because I am genuinely interested in The Battle of Wireless Ridge.

And I have the utmost respect, seeing as two of my friends from Primary School joined the Forces and both have been deployed on active service to Iraq.

Can you tell me how you managed to Bayonet the poor bugger to death when the British Bayonet charge was stopped in its tracks by Heavy Artillery and Mortar fire from the Argies?

Most of the dead were killed by air-burst weapon systems and a handful were shot.

[This is a genuine question, I'm not trying to catch you out.]

You make it sound like a formal order has to be given prior to using a bayonet, they are fixed at the point of attack and used as and when needed.

Hi

The biggest thing we have knowingly killed has been a bull. The bull at our uncles farm in Canada went berserk - he tried to shoot it but fell after being attacked - we picked up his semi auot rifel and pumped the whole magazine into it. It was sad all around as the bull was worht a lot of money :(

Archived