World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

You are more than welcome Ramp', I will go there with my people for a few weeks/months just to make sure thinks are ok and security systems are in place. I will then buzz you with the all clear so that you may join us.:)

Wot abaht me? I have all my hopes pinned on a cruise and now you're going to bog off somewhere unreachable:shocked:

You are more than welcome Ramp', I will go there with my people for a few weeks/months just to make sure thinks are ok and security systems are in place. I will then buzz you with the all clear so that you may join us.:)

Thank the lord that I don't even . . . er yes! Will we have to suffer in Sheffield though? I hope the hoilday home has a abudence of food beer and stored pot noodles. I will have to bring my fiend Alcoblog too. He has a foot problem and requires 24/7 attention to his big toe.

Failing this MOS, I will have to sell my gold. :(

Went on a website today, and they only offered 60p for my nose ring :(

Wot abaht me? I have all my hopes pinned on a cruise and now you're going to bog off somewhere unreachable:shocked:

You can have my flat love. It will be well stocked with beans and a list of all the nutters in the same block, the ones to avoid :)

Thank the lord that I don't even . . . er yes! Will we have to suffer in Sheffield though? I hope the hoilday home has a abudence of food beer and stored pot noodles. I will have to bring my fiend Alcoblog too. He has a foot problem and requires 24/7 attention to his big toe.

I hope you meant friend:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Not to be sniffed at, those barstewards can be realy picky.

Archived