World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

Not to be sniffed at, those barstewards can be realy picky.

I know! I rubbed all the green stuff of too (not from my nose MOS, I'm not that common) but from the gold on it.

I watched this today and nearly fainted. The bloke is a boffin about money matters stuff, like you, and I nearly went out to swap my Lada for some gold and silver. But I reckon I will only get around ten grand for my motor :(

It's really cold there, why not stay here with us where you can feel the warmth of our love!? :(

That is such a sweet thought eminence and I'd certainly like to take you up on it. AFTER I'VE BEEN TO CANADA :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Why don't we try and find out who got us into this mess and hold them accountable.

That clip goes on for to long. I lost interest after 0.17. Some salient points raised in this thread. Not a good time to quit smoking me thinks. Bah!

I was a stamp collector as a kid. I can remember all those milliom mark German postage stamps. Funny how old Adolf could buy all those Stukas and Panzers though isn't it?

This looks like a feeder line for someone to mention the well known Connecticut senator who was allegedly involved in the financing of Mr A.H. ............. So there you go, I've done it.

Archived