World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

Yeah, It's a right pad.:)

Cool! But what are we going to do for money when money is worthless? I have some golden walkers. Apart from that, I think I will suffer the most in the world collaspe, as I am potless. But then again, I might do OK.

I need a onion.

Cool! But what are we going to do for money when money is worthless? I have some golden walkers. Apart from that, I think I will suffer the most in the world collaspe, as I am potless. But then again, I might do OK.

I need a onion.

WOW..................

De ja vous or what........

Just as you wrote that i was eating a toffee crisp.......

No joke! Go google!

The economy is ready to fail. Worst than we could ever imagine. All the big time boffins state so. Our Goverments are papering over the cracks. Europe is only days away from becoming a major skint zone. No more bail outs, no more cash.

This time next year, many of us will be eating beans and toast. MEGA FACT.

Are you really ready for the fall out?

Or keep sticking your heads in the sand and keep watching 42inch tellys?

Opines?

Revolution is due.

Did you see how uncomfortable Obama looked when talking about the uprisings in the US, he's a worried man and so he should be.

http://rt.com/news/occupy-wall-street-people-391/

I think us Brits generally are still too brainwashed and apathetic to do anything yet.

We've got to stop feeding the Fat Cats.Hopefully soon we will see the spirit of 'occupy wall street' come here.

Revolution is due.

Did you see how uncomfortable Obama looked when talking about the uprisings in the US, he's a worried man and so he should be.

I think us Brits generally are still too brainwashed and apathetic to do anything yet.

We've got to stop feeding the Fat Cats.Hopefully soon we will see the spirit of 'occupy wall street' come here.

I agree, look at Camerons 'speech', his ending would have many concerned.

Revolution is due.

The demonstrations aren't aimed at Obama. More directed at Wall Street and the one percent of fat cats who are raking in the gelt while the other 99 percent are clearly discontented at the way things are having a very negative effect on their lives.

The Republican Tea Party supporters of the one percent are the ones who should be worried.

Whether these demonstrations will grow into a national movement on the scale of the civil rights of the 60s remains to be seen. Not all of them have done so

Archived