World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

That's nice!:thumbsup:

I have a curved window in the sun room, custom made you know.:)

Bespoke? But what about the unruly hoards that might come and smash them, when Asda is stripped of water and canned tinned stuff? I think you might need a bunker built quick :(

Bespoke? But what about the unruly hoards that might come and smash them, when Asda is stripped of water and canned tinned stuff? I think you might need a bunker built quick :(

No, I had it specially made to my own specification and design.

It's fine Rampent we don't have any Asdas's in our area.:)

I'm pretty well off and I own property. I also own a 12 gauge shotgun, a Glock, a Smith and Wesson 357 and a former police dog, a German Shepherd named Adolf as well as a Pit Bull named Jaws

I will employ a group of the Mexican Mafioso to patrol my property 24/7 and we will kill anything that encroaches on our domain be it squirrel or Jehovas Witness

I'm pretty well off and I own property. I also own a 12 gauge shotgun, a Glock, a Smith and Wesson 357 and a former police dog, a German Shepherd named Adolf as well as a Pit Bull named Jaws

I will employ a group of the Mexican Mafioso to patrol my property 24/7 and we will kill anything that encroaches on our domain be it squirrel or Jehovas Witness

That's all fine for mid-week Main Street, USA, but what are you going to do if things get a bit rough?

Archived