World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

That's all fine for mid-week Main Street, USA, but what are you going to do if things get a bit rough?

Unless Wall Street completely collapses as it did in 1929 (which I doubt absolutely) I have nothing to worry about. I have enough money to weather any drop in earnings.

I own my home and other property free and clear and dont owe a penny to anyone. I made sure of that before I retired.

In short I have no reason to do anything but sit it out in relative comfort happy to say.

Unless Wall Street completely collapses as it did in 1929 (which I doubt absolutely) I have nothing to worry about. I have enough money to weather any drop in earnings.

I own my home and other property free and clear and dont owe a penny to anyone. I made sure of that before I retired.

In short I have no reason to do anything but sit it out in relative comfort happy to say.

It did actually, I witnessed it.

I will ride out this recession in exactly the same way as I did the previous two. I will batten down the hatches, sit with my wealth and watch DVD's.

It did actually, I witnessed it.

I will ride out this recession in exactly the same way as I did the previous two. I will batten down the hatches, sit with my wealth and watch DVD's.

Since you must be around 100 years old now I'm surprised you're still able to see a TV screen never mind understand what's going on :hihi:

Just make sure your wealth is in some liquid, transferable form, as actual money may turn out to be completely worthless.

:hihi: Ah yes I see what you mean, I forgot to explain that it was in a previous incarnation.:)

I was a bank tycoon in a previous incarnation. When Wall street collapsed in 1929 and left me penniless I jumped from the top floor of the Empire State Building

Just make sure your wealth is in some liquid, transferable form, as actual money may turn out to be completely worthless.

I also have a stash of gold bars in my basement safe. It's also protected by a web of invisible death rays. Anyone who does not enter the 25 dgit password correctly on entering will never reach the bottom of the stairway alive

Archived