World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

I also have a stash of gold bars in my basement safe. It's also protected by a web of invisible death rays. Anyone who does not enter the 25 dgit password correctly on entering will never reach the bottom of the stairway alive

Gold is no use to man nor beast. I would consider converting it into something that will be of more use in the post-capitalist wasteland that beckons. Something smaller and less heavy too.

The experts on global economy all seem to agree that the recovery from the current recession will be slow and modest and if the jobs and housing market dont show improvemenr then there is always the chance that we could go back into a recession again.

The experts on global economy all seem to agree that the recovery from the current recession will be slow and modest and if the jobs and housing market dont show improvemenr then there is always the chance that we could go back into a recession again.

The main boffins say NO! That is not going to happen!

Archived