World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

20 years a go people like the OP used to wander the streets wearing sandwich boards proclaiming "THE END IS NIGH!". Now they can just start swivel-eyed threads like these from the comfort of their 1-bedroom flats. I suppose that's progress of sorts.

I saw that bloke, and he was rubbish.

What's wrong with living in a one bedroom flat? You might end up in one, the way things are going. No way I'm giving you some sugar.

Nobody took the sandwich board people seriously for the very good reason it was usually religious nonsense.

The situation we are in now is entirely different, and should be taken very seriously indeed. The world is not ending, but a way of life might very well be.

Well said Anne. Some peeps on here might be in for a rude awakening.

I saw that bloke, and he was rubbish.

What's wrong with living in a one bedroom flat? You might end up in one, the way things are going. No way I'm giving you some sugar.

A one bedroom flat would be luxury. Try a no bedroom flat. Or a tent. Or a caravan. 100 years ago in developing idustrial societies like Russia it was several families to one room.

See what can happen when a previous privileged strata of society loses everything, in the modern world

poor sods

Rampent, I been to Lidl for the supplies

A one bedroom flat would be luxury. Try a no bedroom flat. Or a tent. Or a caravan. 100 years ago in developing idustrial societies like Russia it was several families to one room.

See what can happen when a previous privileged strata of society loses everything, in the modern world

poor sods

Rampent, I been to Lidl for the supplies

A very sobering post 1L2T3. That link is shocking. If peeps don't think this can and will happen here . . .

Well get stocking up. And no! Not stockings from Poundland.

For all the peeps living in dreamland at the moment, this thread (if it lasts) will BECOME THE BIGGEST THREAD THIS FORUM WILL EVER SEE. OK, keep posting folks about car parts and general stuff.

I hope you are all ready for a new dawn. I think many on here will brown certain underwear, when the reality kicks in.

i hope this thread lasts for another week or two so we will see the collapse in action, then there will be no room for ignorant minds.

Don't bank on it. The next weeks and months might open the hoodwinked eyes. And then the bores will post that everything is OK and stuff. Until they see the raw reality.

i hope this thread lasts for another week or two so we will see the collapse in action, then there will be no room for ignorant minds.

Are you really looking forward to it so much?

What price being proved right?

Be careful what you wish for...

Archived