World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

A very sobering post 1L2T3. That link is shocking. If peeps don't think this can and will happen here . . .

Well get stocking up. And no! Not stockings from Poundland.

For all the peeps living in dreamland at the moment, this thread (if it lasts) will BECOME THE BIGGEST THREAD THIS FORUM WILL EVER SEE. OK, keep posting folks about car parts and general stuff.

I hope you are all ready for a new dawn. I think many on here will brown certain underwear, when the reality kicks in.

No worries, I studied economic history when I was younger. Living in our modern cocoon we forget the conditions people used to live in, even very recently. We can sink back to those conditions again - from everything to nothing in a short time like those poor South Africans. Other examples in the modern word too, like Argentina.

No worries, I studied economic history when I was younger. Living in our modern cocoon we forget the conditions people used to live in, even very recently. We can sink back to those conditions again - from everything to nothing in a short time like those poor South Africans. Other examples in the modern word too, like Argentina.

I disagree. I think I could, due to living like hermit anyways :hihi: But the rest of the UK are still living the dream. Look how many peeps go ape when they have no electric, or the bins are not emptied. Just simple things.

Wait till this thing hits the average Joe on the street. No more filling the motor up.

No more filling the fridge up with fancy food.

No more walking in the park (because it's full of muggers desperate for cash)

It's not looking good folks.

I cant wait for the system to collapse, its the only way forward.

I agree to a certain extent. To many bloated peeps floating around sat in the comfort zone. Bring the stuff on I say. I will survive, many on here will panic and wither.

I agree to a certain extent. To many bloated peeps floating around sat in the comfort zone. Bring the stuff on I say. I will survive, many on here will panic and wither.

I did start off posting threads on SF to help people but im finding it hard to give a s**t about most of them now.

Oh well s**t happens

King: Crisis could be worst ever

The UK could be facing "the most serious financial crisis" ever seen, the governor of the Bank of England has warned after unveiling a surprise move to pump £75 billion into the ailing economy.

Sir Mervyn King's stark comments last night that the economic crisis could be worse than the Depression of the 1930s came after the Bank's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) voted to boost its quantitative easing (QE) programme - effectively printing more cash - from £200 billion to £275 billion and hold interest rates at 0.5%.

LINK

Bank Governor Mervyn King: This is worst slump ever

Fears UK Is In 'Worst Ever' Economic Crisis

Upon what do you base this opinion?

Do you walk around blindfolded? :loopy:

A very sobering post 1L2T3. That link is shocking. If peeps don't think this can and will happen here . . .

Well get stocking up. And no! Not stockings from Poundland.

For all the peeps living in dreamland at the moment, this thread (if it lasts) will BECOME THE BIGGEST THREAD THIS FORUM WILL EVER SEE. OK, keep posting folks about car parts and general stuff.

I hope you are all ready for a new dawn. I think many on here will brown certain underwear, when the reality kicks in.

You're certainly a very amusing poster, but starting to get a bit carried away. We all like to occasionally wind up fellow forum users but some less perceptive people might think you're being serious. You've already caught a couple of gullible tiddlers in Anna B and dabuckle, but some might think your scaremongering is becoming a bit irresponsible.

but some might think your scaremongering is becoming a bit irresponsible.

How can that be? I give help and advice, and stuff. I don't want peeps to be under prepared when the brown stuff hits the spinning thing. It's going to happen. Even The Sun's front page mentions it today.

Archived