World collapse is coming! What are you going to do?

Are you not constructing a shelter? Serious question.

I would, but I live in a top floor flat. It would mean me living on the landing, and the drunks and drugged up denizons will rob all my supply of beans and long life crackers.

But, I have a plan when it comes to the massive civil breakdown (which is coming folks) and it entails leaving Sheffield sharpish :(

I would, but I live in a top floor flat. It would mean me living on the landing, and the drunks and drugged up denizons will rob all my supply of beans and long life crackers.

But, I have a plan when it comes to the massive civil breakdown (which is coming folks) and it entails leaving Sheffield sharpish :(

I'm planning to leave too. But I want to have a month supply of food to sit tight until the time is right. The time might be after a week and I'll have to abandon all the food and water.

I'm planning on farming in the future.

I have purchased silver coins, which will raise to there true value and enable me to buy a couple of acres.

I have a rotorvator, chainsaw and many many other gardening tools (I'm tooled up).

I have bought a couple of months supply of food (Rice, Pulses, dried fruit, tinned tuna).

I also have an emergency water supply.

I have bought outdoor clothing spare boots clothes.

I'm shedding all my material possessions to lighten my load so i can travel lighter.

I have build an electric bike which can be charged up by solar or wind power for free transport.

I have plans to build my own windmill and solar power.

Some of these items are burried in different locations, just incase the **** really hits the fan.

BUT I am hoping that i can raise peoples awareness of the mathermatically inevitable collapse of the dollar and we can be aware and prepared before the big event.

Peace Love and Light

We are one we will get through this (Dunkirk Spirit is required).

If anyone needs any help or links send me a PM and i will give free advice.

I'm planning on farming in the future.

I have purchased silver coins, which will raise to there true value and enable me to buy a couple of acres.

I have a rotorvator, chainsaw and many many other gardening tools (I'm tooled up).

I have bought a couple of months supply of food (Rice, Pulses, dried fruit, tinned tuna).

I also have an emergency water supply.

I have bought outdoor clothing spare boots clothes.

I'm shedding all my material possessions to lighten my load so i can travel lighter.

I have build an electric bike which can be charged up by solar or wind power for free transport.

I have plans to build my own windmill and solar power.

Some of these items are burried in different locations, just incase the **** really hits the fan.

BUT I am hoping that i can raise peoples awareness of the mathermatically inevitable collapse of the dollar and we can be aware and prepared before the big event.

Peace Love and Light

We are one we will get through this (Dunkirk Spirit is required).

If anyone needs any help or links send me a PM and i will give free advice.

Can you post the locations those items are buried, just in case you don't make it.

Archived