Staff Xmas Party Ideas

1 hour ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I agree , we have enough on with flaming ads in July for Christmas 🤣

I haven’t seen any yet this year but they most certainly just around the corner.  Probably next week as we move into August 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redruby said:

I haven’t seen any yet this year but they most certainly just around the corner.  Probably next week as we move into August 😂

I saw one last week , can't remember which Ad , because I had my glazed look in my eyes , when I saw it 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, redruby said:

Ah, now you mention there were a lot of tubs of chocolates on offer in Tesco today.  No mince pies or selection boxes yet though.

The contents of those round tubs of chocolates have shrunk year upon year. I remember when they were about 850g, last Xmas they were around 650g.

• Like 1

On 05/10/2011 at 11:00, bananatink said:

Hi

Im looking for some Xmas party ideas for our office of about 10 people

Dont really what to do the same old meal and dance thing

Any Ideas ??

Thanks

save yourself a load of time and money and I the second week of December just;

1. Sack one bloke for saying something either hideously sexist/racist/insppropriate

2. form a circle and watch two blokes flail there arms aimlessly towards each others heads whilst people scream leave it it’s not worth it.

3.  Get one of the women to sob uncontrollably about what someone said to her in the office 4 months previously 

• Haha 2