Well done Smarmy Dave and Lapdog for bringing the economy to a halt.

the problem is too many people think the state owes them a living....look around and you may find ways of making a crust...dont put all your eggs in one basket....

money at present is in re-cycling....its amazing what people throw away...you just need the time and effort...to separate it....metal, wood, plastic and cardboard....then pass it on...in exchange for money...simple

I'm actually in the recycling game myself Easty and would agree with some of your points. On a personal side I'm doing alright ta, but that doesn't mean other people are. Life's not just about looking after No1, we live amongst other people who aren't doing alright too, through no fault of their own!

So you didn't study history whilst living it... Just decided to take a pot common pot shot at Conservative.

This may be a little reminder of their admittance that they'd ballsed up...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2976845/Labour-Treasury-chief-left-a-letter-admitting-Britain-is-skint.html

I thought you would be a Sun reader some how!:hihi::loopy:

I'm actually in the recycling game myself Easty and would agree with some of your points. On a personal side I'm doing alright ta, but that doesn't mean other people are. Life's not just about looking after No1, we live amongst other people who aren't doing alright too, through no fault of their own!

Oh, one of those thieving *****?

Archived