Well done Smarmy Dave and Lapdog for bringing the economy to a halt.

It looks like the conservatYives are struggling doesn't it?

Yes indeed. But could Labour do any better?

We are deep in the s**t and unable to get out of it. This is true across all Europe and America, but no one is coming up with any answers. Indeed I don't think they even understand the problem properly or how we got here.

I certainly don't...

Yes indeed. But could Labour do any better?

We are deep in the s**t and unable to get out of it. This is true across all Europe and America, but no one is coming up with any answers. Indeed I don't think they even understand the problem properly or how we got here.

I certainly don't...

Yep,all the cack we're in and all you hear from Parliament is bickering..it's just like kids in the playground...you'd think they'd grow up and get on with the job in hand..Am I the only person who thinks that at times like this party politics should be put aside and all of them try to pull in the same direction for a change...

Yep,all the cack we're in and all you hear from Parliament is bickering..it's just like kids in the playground...you'd think they'd grow up and get on with the job in hand..Am I the only person who thinks that at times like this party politics should be put aside and all of them try to pull in the same direction for a change...

To be honest with Labours recent realisation that we are broke and cuts have to be made it would seem that they are.

Perhaps a bit of consensus wouldn't go amiss in extracting us from the cow pat.

To be honest with Labours recent realisation that we are broke and cuts have to be made it would seem that they are.

Perhaps a bit of consensus wouldn't go amiss in extracting us from the cow pat.

Didn't seem like that on PMQ today..all Milliband did for the first 10 mins was to try to get Cameron to admit that unemployment was up and that it was Cameron's fault. Childish in the extreme..

What's with all the Labour bashing anyway? Oh, I've just looked at the headlines and it appears they're trying to deflect attention away from Disasterous Dave's reign. But Remember, "High enemployment is a price worh paying!"

What's with all the Labour bashing anyway? Oh, I've just looked at the headlines and it appears they're trying to deflect attention away from Disasterous Dave's reign. But Remember, "High enemployment is a price worh paying!"
Perhaps you should ask the Greeks if they'd prefer to be where they are now, or stable with manageable assets but higher unemployment.

I agree.

If this is 'the biggest crisis in history' then surely we should adopt a war footing, ie. a full coalition government, including all parties. Yes, I know labour are the party in opposition and therefore supposed to oppose, but these are strange days and far too much time is being wasted on who's to blame, rather than what we are going to do about it.

Originally Posted by truman

I agree.

If this is 'the biggest crisis in history' then surely we should adopt a war footing, ie. a full coalition government, including all parties. Yes, I know labour are the party in opposition and therefore supposed to oppose, but these are strange days and far too much time is being wasted on who's to blame, rather than what we are going to do about it.

How would that work when they are in disagreement on how to fix things, all that would happen is more arguing.

How would that work when they are in disagreement on how to fix things, all that would happen is more arguing.

Yes you have a point, but I feel a lot of the argument is really opposing for the sake of it.

It is amazing however, that we have enough money for the Olympic Games, the Jubilee celebrations, the high speed rail link, employing more grandees on £50,000, money for the EU, endless money for grandstanding court cases, etc. whilst simultaneously cutting, cutting, cutting the things that make a real difference to people, like libraries, home helps, benefits for the sick and needy etc.

I think we're being conned...

Archived