Well done Smarmy Dave and Lapdog for bringing the economy to a halt.

Gordon Brown has a supporter who's not called Brown or Balls. May I remind you of the vote in the 2010 election - Labour less than 30% of the vote. You're in no position to label anyone a visionary when you don't even have the power of hindsight.

By the way it was Labour who led us into that total catastrophe in the first place. And don't forget MPs' expenses, etc.

Wasnt there a world wide recession starting in America :huh:

There was, and we were one of the few top tier economies to enter that recession with no money put aside. Gordon had 'ended' boom and bust you see, and so financial prudence was no longer necessary, he could just borrow for all he was worth (literally).

There was not.

There was a recession localised around the North Atlantic, not all of the North Atlantic, extending into parts of Europe.

To repeat - there was no world wide recession, except the one invented for political propaganda.

Gordon Brown has a supporter who's not called Brown or Balls. May I remind you of the vote in the 2010 election - Labour less than 30% of the vote. You're in no position to label anyone a visionary when you don't even have the power of hindsight.

By the way it was Labour who led us into that total catastrophe in the first place. And don't forget MPs' expenses, etc.

:huh:More of the usual from a Baaaaaarnsley simpleton!:cool:

There was, and we were one of the few top tier economies to enter that recession with no money put aside. Gordon had 'ended' boom and bust you see, and so financial prudence was no longer necessary, he could just borrow for all he was worth (literally).

How do you explain then that Labour under Brown were spending less in terms of % of GDP than Major's Tories, up until the banking bail-out, which I don't remember you disagreeing with at the time.

it seems that there was some truths in alot of the conspiracy theories as all this doom and gloom is world wide! is this why we have governments? so that we can all struggle? expensive fuel, bills, food and general cost of living? yet jobs are scarce and wages are dropping! tax is going up and public services are dropping, it could'nt be more messed up!

why all this is happening i do not know but times are changing fast! and i can only see it getting worse until somebody trustworthy and willing to bring a better quality to our standard of living take charge of our country.

keep smiling:)

By the way it was Labour who led us into that total catastrophe in the first place.

Ah, so you're saying if the tory bullyboys were in government in 2008 we wouldn't have succumbed to the global recession? Yeah right. Disasterous Dave Camerous and Wishy Washy Clegg are really pulling up trees aren't they? The way these two clowns do U-Turns it's one foot forwards 3 miles backwards.

Archived