Time to ban father christmas?

In these enlightened times of tolerance everyone, including rapists, murderers and people generally commiting crime is tolerated - which in my mind shows how far we have progressed.

I do have one concern - FATHER CHRISTMAS.

This man give presents to children that he doen not know, now we have to ask ourselves - WHY ???? what is his motive???? all very suspect if you ask me.

And what of the children, do they expect toys of a strange person, and does this not fuel our consumer society where everyone is a loser? smiling faces, bright lights on christmas trees and brass bands. This is not christmas as it should be in 2011 - we have, as a society moved on.

I would like to see anyone dressed up in a father christmas outfit to be arrested and thrown in jail for 2 years. Anyone giving presents to children in a store or a grotto, should be given a life sentence.

We live in enlightened times and so, should not tolerate this kind of activity

It's the Easter Bunny I blame (damn flea ridden thing!). If Father Time didn't keep letting him out of his cage, we'd forget about Easter altogether!

But do we really want skanky myxomatosis-ridden vermin messing with our kids' chocolate!?

I think not!

I love the old Disney films, I was watching Robin Hood on the Disney Channel last night, way better than even the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie.

They're re-releasing The Lion King in 3D on Friday, perfect excuse to use those 2 free 3D movie tickets I got from Cineworld last month, except I'm working Friday so I'll go next week :D

I love the old Disney films, I was watching Robin Hood on the Disney Channel last night, way better than even the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie.

They're re-releasing The Lion King in 3D on Friday, perfect excuse to use those 2 free 3D movie tickets I got from Cineworld last month, except I'm working Friday so I'll go next week :D

Like I said, evil!!

Archived