Time to ban father christmas?

In these enlightened times of tolerance everyone, including rapists, murderers and people generally commiting crime is tolerated - which in my mind shows how far we have progressed.

I do have one concern - FATHER CHRISTMAS.

This man give presents to children that he doen not know, now we have to ask ourselves - WHY ???? what is his motive???? all very suspect if you ask me.

And what of the children, do they expect toys of a strange person, and does this not fuel our consumer society where everyone is a loser? smiling faces, bright lights on christmas trees and brass bands. This is not christmas as it should be in 2011 - we have, as a society moved on.

I would like to see anyone dressed up in a father christmas outfit to be arrested and thrown in jail for 2 years. Anyone giving presents to children in a store or a grotto, should be given a life sentence.

We live in enlightened times and so, should not tolerate this kind of activity

That's OK, you can spend Christmas with the other miserable gits!!!

Noooooooo some Disney films are lovely,Bambi,Dumbo,Cinderella ect i adore them but give i have the mind of a 5 year old bring it on :)

No they are not. Also, you can associate Disney with Christmas, as that is usually the time of the year that our screens are invaded by the horrors of talking lions, baboons and god knows what else.

Best thing about Bambi - Venison. Yum!!

In these enlightened times of tolerance everyone, including rapists, murderers and people generally commiting crime is tolerated - which in my mind shows how far we have progressed.

I do have one concern - FATHER CHRISTMAS.

This man give presents to children that he doen not know, now we have to ask ourselves - WHY ???? what is his motive???? all very suspect if you ask me.

And what of the children, do they expect toys of a strange person, and does this not fuel our consumer society where everyone is a loser? smiling faces, bright lights on christmas trees and brass bands. This is not christmas as it should be in 2011 - we have, as a society moved on.

I would like to see anyone dressed up in a father christmas outfit to be arrested and thrown in jail for 2 years. Anyone giving presents to children in a store or a grotto, should be given a life sentence.

We live in enlightened times and so, should not tolerate this kind of activity

Jawohl mein Fuhrer !!!

Your jackboots are on the wrong feet by the way.

Archived