Holidays paid for when your on benefits??

I also know of a woman who has been on holiday for the last 2 years paid for by the social! It is disgusting - she has never tried to get a job and spends everyday at the bingo!!!

Thank you Hannah! I knew it wasnt "made up" or said to get a reaction from me, I just think the state of the financial economy and the social pay for holidays :loopy:

Thank you Hannah! I knew it wasnt "made up" or said to get a reaction from me, I just think the state of the financial economy and the social pay for holidays :loopy:

You are paid a short break grant of upto £400 I think if someone has a disability, i don't think they give anyone on benefits money to go on holiday.

Nope fraid not! one of the families i know quite well, they went to skeggy for a week in a caravan and the social have paid for it, the woman is a carer for her mother and said she was stressed and needed a break so the social paid for her to go to skeggy and even gave her £300 spending money fact! crazy!

I am off to thomas cooks first thing monday morning and tell them to send bill to dwp .o damm i forgot im working i cant get a holiday for free ,just help pay for it.for the scroungers

Archived