Speed awareness course duration

Can anyone who has been on one of these courses say roughly how many people there are on each course? Thanks.

The one that I did had about 20 people on it.

I found it thought provoking. It certainly changed some aspects of my driving.

The one that I did had about 20 people on it.

I found it thought provoking. It certainly changed some aspects of my driving.

its amazing all the things that you forget when you have passed your test, but same as you sibon, since i have been on the course, i watch my speed now

there is about 20 people in each room

When my dad went on one, there were only four other people and they were all blokes over 70 who had all been done for 35 in a 30 by the same speed camera!

They mostly chatted about football and the instructor sent them home after 2 hours! :D

John X

make sure you get there in time, i.e. 15 minutes before it starts. If you're even 5 minutes after 2pm, they won't let you in, you lose the £85, and have to book it again.

I'd got it into my head it was the day after, like the Friday rather than the Thursday and only realised my mistake when I spotted the date on my phone at about 1.35pm minutes before when I was way over on the other side of town. Despite driving like a total maniac to get there in time, I just couldn't make it.

Archived