Childhood envy, lust and lifelong disappointment

Oh for an A la Cart Kitchen....I try to compensate with kitchen gadgets now but it will never be quite the same!

As for operation, that was the

a dissapointment in my twenties. I did have some fab red telephones though :)

The first time my mum thought i was gay was when i wanted one of those kitchens.

The second time was when i wanted to be a hair dresser.

The biggoted old chuf!!

I lived right next door to Bramall lane football ground from being 1year old. I was never ever ever allowed to go to a football match there because my dad said it wasn't a place for girls. My brother went with my dad a few times but not me :( I regularly looked through the big doors when they were open and longed to just go inside the grounds. I lived there for 23 years and I have still never been inside . Football doesn't interest me now so I won't pay to go to a match just to look inside the grounds but I do sometimes feel very deprived ........... Pathetic mumble now over :hihi:

I lived right next door to Bramall lane football ground from being 1year old. I was never ever ever allowed to go to a football match there because my dad said it wasn't a place for girls. My brother went with my dad a few times but not me :( I regularly looked through the big doors when they were open and longed to just go inside the grounds. I lived there for 23 years and I have still never been inside . Football doesn't interest me now so I won't pay to go to a match just to look inside the grounds but I do sometimes feel very deprived ........... Pathetic mumble now over :hihi:

I love you :love:

Will you marry me?

Operation. Asked Father Christmas for it every year but he never delivered.

I got a cheap immitation called Dentist, but it turned out to be rather good - the lttle man used to let out a blood curdling scream. I used to like being Dr Phil McAvity.

My 8 yr old has operation - whether he wants it or not!

A shop - and never being Mary. I was picked three years in a row to be Mary in the nativity - thanks Mumps, German Measles, and Chicken Pox.:( Isnt' there a wailing in floods of tears icon? I actually thought being painted in Calamine lotion each evening was a pre-Christmas tradition.:hihi:

Awwwwwww, why not go to a reserve match, it only costs £2, and though only the south stand is open you get a great view of the rest of the ground.

No matter how much I wished, I never got a Kerplunk or Mousetrap.

What part of your childhood has left a little hole in the rest of your life?

10-18 years old were dire. Mostly due to family life. I wish it came down to a couple of board games.

Archived