Voluntary community payback for cannabis smoking?

Suppose you smoke a few joints or bowls after work.

Perhaps one could tally them down.

And on one day/one week of the Spring, you could opt to work for the community.

Convert your smokes into minutes and then work for the community in your local area, tidying up and placing plants that yield edible fruit, useful fruit, for people to harvest come Summer/Autumn...

Or perhaps if a strike is called in the Spring, you could opt to work in your local area rather than picket, instead of wasting your labour, you register your strike action by absence, but spend the time improving your community...

And don a branded hi-vis, with a slogan, something along the lines of; 'legalise cannabis and let us pay tax on it'

I bet if i drive past your house ill smell weed.:lol:

You know what, I was thinking similar. It would be a nonstarter - people would just ride around the street in a van knicking all the apples or whatever. I've even seen shopkeepers down Darnall picking apples from trees along the the railway line and then 45 minutes later, the same box they were collecting apples in was out the front of their shop.

You know what, I was thinking similar. It would be a nonstarter - people would just ride around the street in a van knicking all the apples or whatever. I've even seen shopkeepers down Darnall picking apples from trees along the the railway line and then 45 minutes later, the same box they were collecting apples in was out the front of their shop.

Hahahahahahaha

The cheeky monkeys

:hihi::hihi:

Let them steal them. There will be more apples for sale and the price will be driven down. Grow more for them to steal! That many you'll still have plenty yourself.

Fruit trees in the peak district to provide refreshment for walkers...

Archived