Do I sup it or sell it ?

It has been stored in celler (ish) conditions... Mam n dad in law seem to have an aversion to sticking the heating on :hihi

Whats celler (ish) conditions?

Im not sure 100% but i think it has to be kept at just the right temp.

Its all very boring interesting you know.

Whats celler (ish) conditions?

Im not sure 100% but i think it has to be kept at just the right temp.

Its all very boring interesting you know.

Extremely coool LOL

Yes i thort as much and im so not a wine buff we sup 2 for a fiver wine from corner shop .

So if it is special i woulnt appreciate it anyway so might aswell flog it

Extremely coool LOL

Yes i thort as much and im so not a wine buff we sup 2 for a fiver wine from corner shop .

Stick it on Ebay.

If anyone asked has it been stored correctly then just say

"yeah! What do you think i normally drink? 2 for a fiver from 't' corner shop:roll:? "

No one will ever know;)

Of course youll need to have this thread deleted to ensure it all goes to plan.

I suggest caaling one of the mods a homo.

That should do the trick.:lol:

Extremely coool LOL

It it has been stored upright then it is likely that the cork will have dried out and shrunk causing the wine to become tainted ('corked'). A wine expert would probably be able to tell by viewing the visible part of the cork. On the other hand you might get a goodish price in an auction (bought as seen, caveat emptor and all that :) )

Stick it on Ebay.

If anyone asked has it been stored correctly then just say

"yeah! What do you think i normally drink? 2 for a fiver from 't' corner shop:roll:? "

No one will ever know;)

Of course youll need to have this thread deleted to ensure it all goes to plan.

I suggest caaling one of the mods a homo.

That should do the trick.:lol:

I love this idea :)

But which mod to choose ... Hmmm

It it has been stored upright then it is likely that the cork will have dried out and shrunk causing the wine to become tainted ('corked'). A wine expert would probably be able to tell by viewing the visible part of the cork. On the other hand you might get a goodish price in an auction (bought as seen, caveat emptor and all that :) )

I should Imagine it has spent most of its life stood up :( would you have any idea how i could find an auction for wine

It has been stored in celler (ish) conditions... Mam n dad in law seem to have an aversion to sticking the heating on :hihi

It needs to be stored on it's side to stop the cork drying out and shrinking, which then lets oxygen into the bottle that would spoil the wine.

edit:

Someone has beat me to it.

Archived