Do I sup it or sell it ?

I don't think that it's worth the effort when you could just use the report function to ask for it to be removed ;)

I know, I'm denying you a basic pleasure of insulting someone, but that's my job :)

Oooops, looks like weve disturbed one the of the gaffers:help:.

I don't think that it's worth the effort when you could just use the report function to ask for it to be removed ;)

I know, I'm denying you a basic pleasure of insulting someone, but that's my job :)

Ahh ... sigh

Never mind il amuse myself trying not to grin as my bloke n lad have a paddy cos the xbox has just done the red ring of death :o

Off to make a new thread ...

Stick it on Ebay.

If anyone asked has it been stored correctly then just say

"yeah! What do you think i normally drink? 2 for a fiver from 't' corner shop:roll:? "

No one will ever know;)

Of course youll need to have this thread deleted to ensure it all goes to plan.

I suggest caaling one of the mods a homo.

That should do the trick.:lol:

I think alcohol is one of the prohibited items that eBay don't like.

Two prohibited suggestions in one post eh?

:hihi:

My mam and dad in law gave us a realy old bottle of wine they had found at the back of the cabinet earlier. I laughed about how old and cobweby it looked, then while i was waiting for tea to cook i googled it just to see what it was like and its this

http://www.underwoodwines.co.uk/P1424.aspx. :o :o

The label is tatty but it is DEFINITELY that wine

Is there places to sell this kind of thing or do i just put my glad rags on and sup it ?

Why not contact the place you linked to - Underwood wines - pretty sure they'd be interested.

Ahh ... sigh

Never mind il amuse myself trying not to grin as my bloke n lad have a paddy cos the xbox has just done the red ring of death :o

Off to make a new thread ...

Now, there's nothing to stop you enjoying your little moment of schadenfreude :)

Take it as an opportunity to improve your little one's language skills for him to learn what schadenfreude means :D

Now, there's nothing to stop you enjoying your little moment of schadenfreude :)

Take it as an opportunity to improve your little one's language skills for him to learn what schadenfreude means :D

Sneakin off to find a dictionary before i post another reply ............

Thankyou fab idea i never thought of that , il contact them tomorow :o) altho im going with previous posters that its probly knackerd now

Wines like D'Yquem are pretty robust- the thick sweet wines are the longest lasting of all - reckon at least a 50% chance it is still drinkable - and even if it isn't someone is likely to pay decent ££ just to own it and show it off.

Don't sell for less than £150.

Wines like D'Yquem are pretty robust- the thick sweet wines are the longest lasting of all - reckon at least a 50% chance it is still drinkable - and even if it isn't someone is likely to pay decent ££ just to own it and show it off.

Don't sell for less than £150.

Youv just made my morning , Thankyou :)

Archived