Dogs in cafe's..surely a no no!

just think when your in the cafe having some think to eat, and there's a dog sat next or near you, gets up and starts to shake, think of all the hairs, or bits & bobs that will fly off onto your food.

or what if the dog bit some when they came in the cafe

My god I hadn't thought of that. And what if somebody walked past your table and some skin cells shed from their arm at that precise moment and landed in your coffee, and what if they knifed you, and hell they may even have stepped in dog poo before they came in. No more cafe's for me!

No you're not right.

Guide dogs don't get steam sterilised every night you know. They are neither more nor less germ ridden than their non working, layabout counterparts.

Of course guide dogs are the exception...:roll:....but where would it end? stepping over loadsa dogs to get to a table...

Of course guide dogs are the exception...:roll:....but where would it end? stepping over loadsa dogs to get to a table...

It's up to the discretion of the owner. If a cafe owner who allowed dogs suddenly found themselves overrun with and were losing customers as a consequence then they could stop letting them it.

At the end of the day no one is forcing you to frequent a cafe that is dog friendly.

jb

Archived