Dogs in cafe's..surely a no no!

Hi

We won't go into anyones home if they have a dog. The fact remains that when a dog has a nuber two, no one cleans its rear. The dog sits on the carpets, sofa/etc/etc and this is why you get that funny smell when one goes into homes of people with dogs/cats and the home looks clean but a funny smell. FACT

Unless you're washing your own derrière after each movement then the sofas in your own home are covered in particles of your excreta*. FACT.

jb

* not to mention your toothbrush, towels and anything else you keep in the bathroom. Food for thought eh, every time you brush your teeth you're brushing them with poo poo.

Dogs smell and should not be allowed in establishments selling food. I take exception to dogs been allowed in Travelodges too, I don't want to have sleep on a bed that has had a dog on it for the night. You can always smell when a dog has been in a hotel room, its disgusting!

Me too

I now take my dogs to Best Western Hotels - better class of beds for them to sleep on.

(as an aside my dogs don't sleep on any furniture)

There IS one county in England where a by law prevents dogs from being taken into ANY establishment serving food, but it's not South Yorkshire

As already mentioned, guide dogs are just as germy (and often smellier :gag: as labs are naturally oily) as any other dog, so the objections of some posters here is somewhat incomprehensible

I take my dog just about everywhere with us, but I cringe if food handling staff stop to fuss him before disappearing into the kitchen again! I really appreciate it when somebody says to him 'I'll come and see you after my shift'

Me too

I now take my dogs to Best Western Hotels - better class of beds for them to sleep on.

(as an aside my dogs don't sleep on any furniture)

Trolling Willman, and you being a moderator too, tut tut!! ha, ha!!!

Dogs and all kids under five or six or kids in prams and pushchairs should be banned from cafes, who wants screaming and barking whilst having a quiet esppresso or macchiato, apart from that they both ususally have unpleasant owners who think they have a right to bestowe their animals on others urggh!!

Archived