Dogs in cafe's..surely a no no!

Hi

Like almost any place, London has its good, bad and the damn ugly, fact. We are fortunate and live in a nice road, fact.

We have nothing against smokers as long as they smoke in their own flat, and keep the car windows closed. After they have had a smke or 50, take a shower, get dressed in new clothes that are kept in a shed outside the flat, and go out into the public stench free.

:)

Would that be "we" Londoners,"we" who live in our road or"we" Mr and MrsLDeville and their cat sooty?

Perhaps there should be a 'Happy Hour' in cafes when kids/dogs/whatever are welcome

just an idea or choose to avoid a cafe if you dislike the 'clientele'

Its a bit bad when you have to find somewhere else because of an animal though.

We are supposed to be a dog loving country but we aren't really. Whereas on the continent and especially in France and Belgium dogs are part of the family and it isn't frowned upon for them to join the family in restaurants and cafes. No-one bats an eyelid when a dog is sat on a seat with its owners.

Although I must admit when I first saw dogs in the restaurants it did take a little while to get used to it - but I never found them a problem.

Wherever did you get the idea that we're a dog loving nation?

Because dogs roll in some orrible stuff sometimes, wouldnt want to eat my sarnie near that...:gag:

It’s the very small and invisible to the naked eye life forms that you should worry about, and the fact the chef as just taken a number two and didn’t wash his hands before preparing your lunch.

Hi

The people that stopped you smoking in the pub, were indeed people like us that can't stand the stench of cig smoke and the dangers of passive smoking, fact.

People like us will stop people like you from smoking in public, FACT

The other thing we hate is those that smoke and try to drive and don't keep their windows close, for pittys sake enjoy your cigs by closing the car windows and take it all in

I think you ought to concern yourself more with what's coming out of the cars exhaust than the cig smoke coming through the window. FACT.

jb

What about dirty decorators in overalls-they could cause offence to many people sat there with paint brushes and spattered white overalls?

i only wear overalls at work, if i need to go any where i take them off,

gnvqsos have you got some sort of fetish with me in my overalls, this is not the first time you have gone on about me in my overalls.

i think you need to get a grip, and a life you sad person :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

What about dirty decorators in overalls-they could cause offence to many people sat there with paint brushes and spattered white overalls?

All I can say to your ludicrous comment is LOL. Overalls are there for a reason? to protect the persons clothes. Where do you see people in public with their overalls on? Maybe in a chippy or cafe? could have something to do with them being on their dinner break or quite possibly on their way home from work?

Pets are pets, not a fashion accessory which you have to have on your persons at all times. There animals not humans so why should they be in places where HUMANS not ANIMALS eat? (Obviously exceptions for guide dogs)

Grip... Find it and take good hold of it you sad sad person

Archived