Dogs in cafe's..surely a no no!

You don't HAVE to find somewhere else, the dog owners don't mind if you don't. The Cafe OWNERS decide to let dogs in - it's their cafe, if you aren't comforable with this that's your choice. I'm sure if cafe owner saw it as a threat to their business then they wouldn't do it. Do none of you have pets or have meals with friends who do?

You don't get parody do you.

jb

I really don't understand all these people going on about dirty, flea-ridden, stinking, vile, dirt-rolling animals and how they couldn't possibly eat near them, or go to a house that has them, and how disgusting it is to have them in public places...

Do you think we live back in stone age or something? Where we let our dogs roam and wonder free, scrounging for bones, covered in dog s*** and everyone else's s*** with untreated parasite conditions??

My dogs are bathed regularly, groomed and cut regularly, they are flead monthly, I use dog deodrant and I would never let them roll about in any sort of dirt (without bathing them afterwards anyway). Their bedding is washed regularly, and they are cleaner than most people I come across on a daily basis, so if anyone called my dogs dirty or stinking and took offense to my "animals" being there, I think I'd laugh at you and tell you to do one...I just really can't relate to people that don't like animals, everyone is different I know, but I have an adversion to them. In fact I like animals more than I like most people..

I really don't understand all these people going on about dirty, flea-ridden, stinking, vile, dirt-rolling animals and how they couldn't possibly eat near them, or go to a house that has them, and how disgusting it is to have them in public places...

Do you think we live back in stone age or something? Where we let our dogs roam and wonder free, scrounging for bones, covered in dog s*** and everyone else's s*** with untreated parasite conditions??

My dogs are bathed regularly, groomed and cut regularly, they are flead monthly, I use dog deodrant and I would never let them roll about in any sort of dirt (without bathing them afterwards anyway). Their bedding is washed regularly, and they are cleaner than most people I come across on a daily basis, so if anyone called my dogs dirty or stinking and took offense to my "animals" being there, I think I'd laugh at you and tell you to do one...I just really can't relate to people that don't like animals, everyone is different I know, but I have an adversion to them. In fact I like animals more than I like most people..

You didn’t mention cleaning their teeth and fresh breath mints after they have licked their arse and bits clean.:D

All I can say to your ludicrous comment is LOL. Overalls are there for a reason? to protect the persons clothes. Where do you see people in public with their overalls on? Maybe in a chippy or cafe? could have something to do with them being on their dinner break or quite possibly on their way home from work?

Pets are pets, not a fashion accessory which you have to have on your persons at all times. There animals not humans so why should they be in places where HUMANS not ANIMALS eat? (Obviously exceptions for guide dogs)

Grip... Find it and take good hold of it you sad sad person

Do you understand the word sarcasm?:loopy:

if anyone called my dogs dirty or stinking and took offense to my "animals" being there, I think I'd laugh at you and tell you to do one...I just really can't relate to people that don't like animals, everyone is different I know, but I have an adversion to them. In fact I like animals more than I like most people..

I think you shoudl stick to animals, you don't seem to relate to other humans very well.

We've just come back from Chapel St Leonards, we went in 2 cafe's while we were there, the owners allowed dogs in both..:rolleyes:

The dogs werent little ones either, am i right in thinking only guide dogs are allowed in eating establishments...:huh:

Were they wearing leggings, cowboy hats and pink tee shirts with their names on the back?.

I agree they should not even be allowed in the town.

Archived