The wrath of a PMT woman, very very scary..

Blimey, I got the old "hair dryer" yesterday from a PMT sufferer. Why do they do it?

I reckon that they may feel a bit grumpy and that, but then use the PMT as an excuse to be vile, because they know they'll get away with it.

I think that PMT should no longer be justified as an excuse to be bad tempered, obnoxious and down right rude.

Stay in bed for a couple of days and give us rational people a break.

I once had a boss who suffered badly with the alleged condition and to be honest she was a monster, and very poor, during these periods (no pun intended:D) as a manager.

I try and avoid younger women now as line managers, they're no good to work for. Problem is if you retaliate they burst into tears and then go looking for sympathy, we just can't win...:suspect:

I reckon that they may feel a bit grumpy and that, but then use the PMT as an excuse to be vile, because they know they'll get away with it.

I think that PMT should no longer be justified as an excuse to be bad tempered, obnoxious and down right rude.

But women only feel this way for a few days a month.

So what is a man's excuse for feeling 'bad tempered, obnoxious and down right rude', for 365 days of the year?

But women only feel this way for a few days a month.

So what is a man's excuse for feeling 'bad tempered, obnoxious and down right rude', for 365 days of the year?

That's a bit of a generalisation don't you think? Are you due?...:hihi:Sorry..:roll:

Archived