The wrath of a PMT woman, very very scary..

I've only recentley grown into my PMT in the last year or so having had many years of month in month out plain sailing. Now I get to be satan for one week in four and I LOVE it!

People cry when I look at them incase they're my next victim, I burn so many calories shaking with rage because a fly flew past me without my express written permission, I seem to have hulk strength and my OH buys me flowers and lets me do what I want, when I want, just so I don't rip his arms off and beat him with them.

Sometimes being a woman is fantastic.

I can live without the swollen and angry boobs though, they hurt like a bitch!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

And ditto on the boobs part - touch them or even go 10 feet near them and your dead !! :D

I've only recentley grown into my PMT in the last year or so having had many years of month in month out plain sailing. Now I get to be satan for one week in four and I LOVE it!

People cry when I look at them incase they're my next victim, I burn so many calories shaking with rage because a fly flew past me without my express written permission, I seem to have hulk strength and my OH buys me flowers and lets me do what I want, when I want, just so I don't rip his arms off and beat him with them.

Sometimes being a woman is fantastic.

I can live without the swollen and angry boobs though, they hurt like a bitch!

I feel your pain!!! Im EXACTLY the same. I could actually seriously hurt someone.

Yes you are. Calling people peasants and scum is extremely rude.

I only call peasants and scum, peasants and scum.

Sorry, my error, I commonly use it for lefties peasants and ultra right scum.

At least the lefties are handy for emptying dustbins.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

And ditto on the boobs part - touch them or even go 10 feet near them and your dead !! :D

i give the other half fair warning that there too sensitive for him to be allowed near them but he insists in failing to follow simple instructions. hes lucky i let him live really lol

Archived