Non Christians need not apply.

What about the teachings of the rest of himself, his heavenly father, the OT god? Just asking.

The main problem people have is with God becoming incarnate but I see it no differently from a caddis fly leaving one environment and becoming something different in another environment.

The main problem people have is with God becoming incarnate but I see it no differently from a caddis fly leaving one environment and becoming something different in another environment.

Incarnate in 'as of this earth'? Born of a virgin or the transfibulation?

Incarnate in 'as of this earth'? Born of a virgin or the transfibulation?

I am sorry I don't know what transfibulation is, so obviously I mean the other which is what the Bible says and again I don't have a problem with the creator using his creation to do his will.

She confirms what I and others have been saying for a long time which is that the Israelites worshiped false deities who they called God and this is what gives rise to the misunderstanding you and others have about the true nature of YHWH.

The article says, "Further projects underway include a book about the deities Baal and Asherah."

Baal was a false religion that Satan used at that time in history.

Marcionite! Burn the heretic!

;)

Hi Grahame, how've you been?

Archived