JP Morgan has $78 Trillion in assets.

the nominal value of the JPM derivatives might be that much. In reality most of it is unexpired junk rendering JPM effectively insolvent.

But if Sheffield had that money it'd have more 5 times more money than US GDP. Sheffield would be even nicer to live in than now. I'd start by building a wall around it and repairing every road. Knock down all the rubbish housing and give everybody a new eco house. Build sustainable energy supplies. A new proper airport. The best hospitals and schools. Maybe even tidy up castle market and the Moor. And we'd still have maybe $76 trillion left.

I accept the correction that they hold 78 trillion in derivatives, however writing all these off as junk is highly disingenuous. JP Morgan holds 80% of all the Gold derivatives in the world. Also how much of it is junk depends on how many banks we allow to fail, how many bailouts we do, How many countries default. If lots of banks fail then JP Morgan looses more.

Suggesting JP Morgan is practically insolvent is nothing more than Elitist, Fascist propaganda. They are rich enough to donate over 4 million to the NYPD to break the heads of Wall St protestors, or to buy a 200 million dollar share in twitter so they can censor it. JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs rule the world according to top economists. Their power and influence far exceeds the power of any of the governments of the people.

Tell me I1L2T3, how do YOU know they are insolvent? Which version of JP Morgans accounts did you read?

Archived