JP Morgan has $78 Trillion in assets.

just to give tyou a rough idea on 6 JP Morgan companies, they have 40+ compaines in total

Total Net Worth (excludes intangible fixed assets)

J.P. MORGAN LIMITED £1,904,549,000

JPMORGAN AMERICAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC £374,020,000

JPMORGAN ASIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC £445,002,000

JPMORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED £460,764,000

JPMORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED £1,133,101,000

JPMORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKETING LIMITED £193,613,000

Isn't one of your cronies in with them? :suspect:

Maybe wednesday might add to that.

The banks have far too much power. God only knows how we got in this situation. The politicians need to start working for the people for a change (instead of the other way around) and fix this mess.

If you can find a clear dividing line between where politicians stop and bankers start, please tell me about it, because it looks like they are all part of a seemless continuum to me.

In fairness, you were the first person to make a wildly inaccurate claim about the finances of JP Morgan. Now you are bandying about angry sixth form college student type phrases because you believe someone else been similarly inaccurate.

If JP Morgan paid $200 million to censor twitter, and are controlling governments across the World, I'd be genuinely very interested to see some proof, and I don't mean links to similar unsubstanciated claims.

Maybe if you hadn't immediately retracted the central claim of this thread as soon as it was challenged, I wouldn't now be taking everything else you say with a very large pinch of salt.

Well the investment of JP Morgan in Twitter is actually $400 million.

The claims about censorship, arise from noticing #occupywallstreet was trending across the world except in the USA after the pepper spray incident and after the arrest of 700 protestors who had been led on to the bridge by the police in a blatant act of entrapment. I recall looking at twitter trends map at the time and thinking it looked very much like censorship was going on.

http://darinsullivan.blogspot.com/2011/10/scary-twitter-censorship-of.html

I have read Twitter has said it wasn't censoring #occupywallstreet, it is just that the trends map it produces is not linked with popularity and is the result of a secret algorhythm, which kind of begs the question, what is it supposed to be reporting then?

Mainstream media seem to be uninterested in the issue, which only adds to the conspiracy theory. I would be interested if any one else has any further information on the issue, it does seem suspicious to me.

Well the investment of JP Morgan in Twitter is actually $400 million.

The claims about censorship, arise from noticing #occupywallstreet was trending across the world except in the USA after the pepper spray incident and after the arrest of 700 protestors who had been led on to the bridge by the police in a blatant act of entrapment. I recall looking at twitter trends map at the time and thinking it looked very much like censorship was going on.

http://darinsullivan.blogspot.com/2011/10/scary-twitter-censorship-of.html

I have read Twitter has said it wasn't censoring #occupywallstreet, it is just that the trends map it produces is not linked with popularity and is the result of a secret algorhythm, which kind of begs the question, what is it supposed to be reporting then?

Mainstream media seem to be uninterested in the issue, which only adds to the conspiracy theory. I would be interested if any one else has any further information on the issue, it does seem suspicious to me.

Because the great unhosed were obsessed with something called a justin beiber twitter changed the trending algorithim last year so that trends are reflected by newly popular terms, basically like breaking news. So if you look at the trend history of that hashtag - graphed here it had seen a lot of use and two large spikes in the fortnight before the event - presumably as twitter users used it to promote the event. So on the day of the protests it would already be "old news" in the US because it had been hammered by those organising the protests and thus taken out of the trends but would be "breaking news" in the rest of the world reacting to the protests.

Archived