What gadget couldn't you do without?

satnav - tomtom1 v1, bought from halfords about 8 yrs ago and still going strong, I have a job that involves driving and a brain with no sense of direction or ability to read maps - changed my life.

oh and an early 90's tobacco s/b les paul (called 'baby jane')

My water distiller.

It removes the fluoride added to the water supply.

Fluoride calcifies(a bit like plaques on my teeth) my pineal gland therefore hindering my meditations.

It removes the barium and aluminium which are sprayed on us almost daily, in some weird Geo-climate engineering scheme (Chemtrails). Search out documentary, "what are they spraying on us" on the internet.

It removes radioactive particle from water.

Oh and don't think you can buy bottled spring water to be safe, it seems that fluoride has been added to this as well (This is supposed to be spring water) yet it contains an industrial waste byproduct which is highly TOXIC).

Do your own research (The truth is not told, the truth is realized).

My water distiller.

It removes the fluoride added to the water supply.

Fluoride calcifies(a bit like plaques on my teeth) my pineal gland therefore hindering my meditations.

It removes the barium and aluminium which are sprayed on us almost daily, in some weird Geo-climate engineering scheme (Chemtrails). Search out documentary, "what are they spraying on us" on the internet.

It removes radioactive particle from water.

Oh and don't think you can buy bottled spring water to be safe, it seems that fluoride has been added to this as well (This is supposed to be spring water) yet it contains an industrial waste byproduct which is highly TOXIC).

Do your own research (The truth is not told, the truth is realized).

Don't remember OP asking for a lecture - or have you got shares in the company? :roll::roll:

My girlfriend! ... she's like some kind of Swiss Army knife and has a tool for just about everything! One for ironing, one for washing, one for cooking ... the list is endless! :o

Does your girlfriend know she's a gadget in your eyes :o lol

I think the net is a biggy.... even for people that think it isn't.

Imagine tomorrow someone pulls the plug globally, the world financial structure would grind to a halt (along with everyone's wages). Just because 100% of people don't sit online hammering away at it :hihi: doesn't mean without it we wouldn't all be rogered :)

...and you're benefits would go walk about too

Hi

This is not really a question, is it????

In the modern world, most people could not do without most gadets, EG

Car,

Phones

Email

Net

Central Heating

eletric

Gas

Etc

Etc

Etc

Etc

Get it!! :)

However, in the spirt of the thread, we could not do without our long distance hearing gadget as we get to hear what others are saying - FACT

:)

Archived